Click here to see how to Access your college E Mail
Important Exam Information
Please read the documents below – they contain important Exam information
The UK University & Apprenticeship Search Virtual Fair
To Register for the event – follow the link below
Please also see information on the Page on the VLE/Moodle “UCAS Applications and HE” which includes presentations from the Sandwell College Virtual HE Event 5th and 6th October
Student Governor – Elections to College Governing body
ELECTIONS TO COLLEGE GOVERNING BODY
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THERE IS A VACANCY ON THE SANDWELL COLLEGE BOARD FOR A STUDENT GOVERNOR
NOMINATIONS ARE INVITED TO SERVE IN THIS ROLE
The successful candidates’ term of office will be
October 2020 to July 2021
ALL STUDENTS ARE ELIGIBLE TO NOMINATE
The deadline for nominations is 4.00pm Friday 23rd October 2020
- The election will be advertised around the college site.
- Nominations should be submitted to the Clerk to the Board of Governors, via Gail Green, PA to the Principal, no later than 4pm on Friday 23rd October 2020
- All nominations should be supported by a brief CV and supporting statement, and be supported by two other students and your Tutor.
- If there are two or more nominations an election is required. Information about the candidates will be published as widely as possible on Tuesday 3rd November 2020.
- All students will then have the ability to vote for the candidate of their choice. Final arrangements to be confirmed. The ballot will close at 12 noon on Tuesday 10th November 2020.
- Once voting has taken place the outcome will be published to students on Wednesday 11th November 2020.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BECOMING A GOVERNOR, PLEASE SEE
RECEPTION, FOR AN INFORMATION PACK
Bursary Fund Application Guidance
Click the links below to view the 16 – 18 Learner Discretionary Fund Guidance and the 18+ Bursary Application Guide
Student Chat sessions
Talk to Us!
Regular Web chat sessions are now available for students at the following times
Click the links below at the appropriate time
Tuesday – 12pm – 1pm
Tuesday – 2pm – 3pm
Wednesday – 2pm – 3pm
Thursday – 1pm – 2pm
Friday – 1pm – 2pm
Check out educational videos and free films on ClickView
Check out the college Video Platform.
It has educational videos related to your courses.
Also pick up the odd film too so you can relax during the current period, Inception is available now!
Sign in using the link below using your college credentials:
Dealing with Coronavirus Anxiety
Connect and Create
‘The West Midlands Virtual Schools are delighted to bring you Connect & Create:
Connect & Create is a new online feature of our Artslink programme, which provides at-home arts & cultural activities specially selected and commissioned for care experienced children & young people. We know that the arts can present a hugely important opportunity for connection and creativity for care experienced CYP and their key adults during this isolating time, as well as helping to continue their learning.
So we hope you will dive in and give it a go – creative challenges, artist demonstrations, career pathways and a gallery to showcase some of the work produced. We’ll be updating activities regularly, so the site will grow in content, and you can sign up to receive updates.’
An Overview from the NHS